Welcome to the the Big Sky Country Multiple Listing Service (BSCMLS). To subscribe to the BSCMLS, please follow the steps below. Please note that we require a minimum of 3 business days after receipt of all completed forms to process your paperwork and get you set up as a new member.
Step 1: Forms and Fees
2. Pay Big Sky Country MLS fees (prorated by the month you join,) and a $900 MLS Application Fee. We accept personal checks and credit cards (Visa, MC, or AMEX).
- Checks for Big Sky Country MLS need to be made to Big Sky Country MLS.
Step 2: Local Association Verification
If you are a member of another local association, you will need to provide a Letter of Good Standing stating that you are current with your REALTOR® dues (local, state, and national) and your Code of Ethics.
- If you are a member of another local association, you will need to provide a Letter of Good Standing stating that you are current with your REALTOR® dues (local, state, and national) and your Code of Ethics.
Step 3: New Member Orientation
1. After you have paid your membership fees, you will receive an email from us with instructions on how to access the BSCMLS along with a Welcome email from Adobe Captivate Prime. This the system we use for all New Member Orientations. This is a mandatory online course and you have 60 days to complete it from the day you are enrolled.
2. Failure to take the online orientation class and pass with a score of 80% or better will result in suspension of all BSCMLS services, including access to the lockbox security system. If you miss the deadline and do not complete the orientation within a total of 90 days of when you are enrolled your membership with the Big Sky Country MLS will be terminated.
Membership as a REALTOR®/Appraiser requires you to also be a member of a state association and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
If you are transferring offices there will be a $100 Transfer fee.
- If you reactivate within a 12-month period: $900 re-activation fee for the MLS will occur